Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011



At this time Metallica started their set closing out the Big 4 Festival, I was feeling pretty metal.

And, when I tell "metal," I mean there was not a smile on my face and  punch the rest of the evening away.

Metallica wowed fans this weekend with a historic uniting of the most significant bands in heavy metal.

Metallica took the main headline slot at the 'Big 4' festival, which was held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.

 I spent my day (Instead of enjoying a day of music) getting pushed around and hassled by rude dudes. During the first song Anthrax played, I saw a guy get clocked in a mosh pit. A  girl (Who was crying) was carried out of the crowd missing a shoe

The irony of it is that throwing up a middle finger in a field of headbangers is about as attention-grabbing as holding a pen to take notes.

So, this brings us back to Metallica.

The thrash metal quartet opened with "Creeping Death," from "Ride the Lightning." Vocalist and guitarist James Hetfield said, "Metallica is with you. Are you with Metallica?"








No comments:

Post a Comment